Annapurna Base Camp Trekking
Annapurna Base Camp (ABC) trekking is moderate nature trekking but highly thrilling. The trek starts with a scenic 45 minutes drive from Pokhara to Phedi. The real hiking begins from Dhampus which takes your to the base camp of mount annapurna, one of the most magnificient peaks in the world. The trekking trail takes you through attractive traditional villages of Nepal’s ethnic communities of the Gurung, Magar, and Thakali who will greet you very warmly if you cared to stop for a conversation. They make you feel at home, even at such altitudes. The trek continues through intense rhododendron forest with towering snowy peaks in the background. The Annapurna Base Camp (ABC) trek will be more interesting in Spring season and Autumn season as the whole forest along the trail turns red, pink and white with rhododendron flowers. The highlight of this trip is trekking into the Annapurna Sanctuary where your have spectacular views of mount Fishtail , Annapurna South, Fang, Gangapurna and the nearly vertical south face of Annapurna I.
Highlights of the TrekAnnapurna Sanctuary, Annapurna Himalaya Range, Avalanche, Rhododendron forest, Keep on touch with local peoples, Sleep in lap of Annapurna Himalaya, Experience the different culture
Facts of the TripTrekking Region : Annapurna Region
Maximum Altitude : 4130m (ABC)
Trekking style : Tea house
Accomodation : Hotels, Lodge, Guesthouse.
Culture : Gurung, Magar, Thakali
Himalayan sights : Mount Fishtail, Annapurna South, Fang, Gangapurna, Annapurna I.
Attraction : Spectacular mountain views, beautiful villages, eco friendly people, rhododendron forest.
Daily Walking Hours : 4 to 6 hours
Travel InsuranceMake sure to have both medical and evacuation insurance before coming to Nepal for Trekking. Insurance for the guide and supporters which we will arrange, Note: - B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= dinner Note : The departure schedule can be changed on any unavoidable circumstances such as weather hazards, trail slides, and avalanches.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING DURING THE TRIP:
Price Include :
- Pick & Drop to Airport / 1night hotel in Kathmandu as per our corresponding.
- Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing with Tour guide as per itinerary.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) during the trek
- Accommodation in the mountain lodges or guesthouses in twin sharing bases during the trek.
- Experienced English speaking Government licenses holder trekking guide & Supporters (One supporter for Two People, weight must not be more than 25 KGS)
- Facility of food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all trekking staff.
- Group medical supplies (First Aid medical kit will be available)
- Trekking permit/ National Park fees/ Conservation fees/ as per government requirement and TIMS Card ( new provision)
- Necessary all ground transportation by private tourist bus or car.
OUR SERVICES EXCLUDE THE FOLLOWING DURING THE TRIP:
Price does not include :
- Any meals in Kathmandu except breakfast, any alcoholic drinks (beer, wine, whisky etc), any cold drinks, juices), mineral waters, laundry bills, bar bills, communication bills, Tips for guide & porters
- Airfare domestic / international flights.
- Nepal entry and re-entry visa fee, Visa issuance is easy at the arrival of Kathmandu Airport (TIA).
- Airport tax required for the Domestic / International flights
- Personal trekking equipment, medical and travel insurance.
- Entrance fees for sightseeing/Monument any kind of personal expenses.
- Helicopter rescue charge incase if we needed.
- Others then not mention above.
If the above itinerary does not meet your needs, we can design individualized travel plans based on your preferences.
- Grade:Extrme Challenging
- Ascent Route:Normal Route
- Caravan Route:Annp urna Base Camp