Annapurna Circuit Trekking
The Annapurna Circuit is considered by many to be the best trek in Nepal. Set in the Northern section of the Annapurna Circuit this trek offers stunning view of the Annapurna mountain range. During the initial stages of the trek you are led through several traditionally Tibetan villages and past the ruined Gaonsahar fortress. You have to be very fit for this trek, as the altitude varies dramatically between 790 metres and 3,360 metres. Most treks start from the village of Dumre, 70 km east of Pokhara on the Prithvi Highway. It can be reached quite easily and has a few basic hotels, though it is better to make an early start from Pokhara than spend the night at Dumre. There is a road to Bote Odar, a three hour walk south of Besi Sahar, which has a police checkpoint, shops and trekkers' lodge. Above the village to the west is the ruined fortress of Gaonsahar (1,370 meters).
Highlights of the TrekMagnificent trek leads you to the fine remote inhabited, Wide diversity of people from different ethnic groups, Offer spectacular and majestic view of the white Himalayas. The highlights of the trek : Thorag la Pass, Annapurna Range, Rhododendron forest, Gurung Culture, Beautiful villages and beauty of nature.
Facts of the TripTrekking Region: Annapurna Region.
Best season: September to December & Feb to May.
Transportation: By tourist bus or private.
Accommodation: Hotel, Resort & tea house , camping
Grade: Moderate to strenuous
Trekking style: tea house and camping
Highest access of the trek: 5416 m
Culture: Gurung, Magar, Thakali
Himalayan sights: Annapurna and fishtail
Attraction: Close Mountain View, Villages
Travel InsuranceMake sure to have both medical and evacuation insurance before coming to Nepal for Trekking. Insurance for the guide and supporters which we will arrange, Note: - B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= dinner Note : The departure schedule can be changed on any unavoidable circumstances such as weather hazards, trail slides, and avalanches.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING DURING THE TRIP:
Price Include :
- Pick & Drop to Airport / 1night hotel in Kathmandu as per our corresponding.
- Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing with Tour guide as per itinerary.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) during the trek
- Accommodation in the mountain lodges or guesthouses in twin sharing bases during the trek.
- Experienced English speaking Government licenses holder trekking guide & Supporters (One supporter for Two People, weight must not be more than 25 KGS)
- Facility of food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all trekking staff.
- Group medical supplies (First Aid medical kit will be available)
- Trekking permit/ National Park fees/ Conservation fees/ as per government requirement and TIMS Card ( new provision)
- Necessary all ground transportation by private tourist bus or car.
OUR SERVICES EXCLUDE THE FOLLOWING DURING THE TRIP:
Price does not include :
- Any meals in Kathmandu except breakfast, any alcoholic drinks (beer, wine, whisky etc), any cold drinks, juices), mineral waters, laundry bills, bar bills, communication bills, Tips for guide & porters
- Airfare domestic / international flights.
- Nepal entry and re-entry visa fee, Visa issuance is easy at the arrival of Kathmandu Airport (TIA).
- Airport tax required for the Domestic / International flights
- Personal trekking equipment, medical and travel insurance.
- Entrance fees for sightseeing/Monument any kind of personal expenses.
- Helicopter rescue charge incase if we needed.
- Others then not mention above.
If the above itinerary does not meet your needs, we can design individualized travel plans based on your preferences.
- Grade:Extrme Challenging
- Ascent Route:Normal Route
- Caravan Route:Annpurna Base Camp
- Max Altitude:3360
- Trek Type:Full Camping
- Group Size:3 To 17+