Annapurna Panchase Trekking
It is also a religious site that in many occasions Hindu Pilgrimages visit Panchase. Recently, a Panchase development committee has been formed for its multi sectoral development. Panchase is also being developed as a Pancha Dham. It rare vegetation like medicinal plants. The thick forest and wildlife are also worth seeing. The top of Panchase in the best point to have a long panoramic view of Himalaya and green valleys and terraces of midhill Nepal. There are different trails to go to Panchase and all are equally comfortable and interesting. The village settlements are also eve catching. This trek is measured as a non-technical trek and suitable for all kind of people. If you are fairly fit and have a sense of adventure you will enjoy this trek. The trek is easy walking and not required altitude consciousness. As the trek is designed for camping arrangement, everything is handled by our team of porters, sherpas and cooks who carry the equipment, set up the camp.
Highlights of the TrekMagnificent view of Mt. Annapurna, Fish Tail, Gurung, Magar, Thakali culture,
Facts of the TripTour Region: Annapurna.
Best season: September to December & Feb to May.
Transportation: By tourist bus / private.
Accommodation: Hotel, Resort & tea house /camping
Trekking style: tea house / camping
Highest access of the trek: 3130
Culture: Gurung, Magar, Thakali
Himalayan sights: Annapurna and fishtail, Dhaulagiri, etc.
Attraction: Close Mountain View, & panoramic view form Poon Hill.
Travel InsuranceMake sure to have both medical and evacuation insurance before coming to Nepal for Trekking. Insurance for the guide and supporters which we will arrange, Note: - B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= dinner Note : The departure schedule can be changed on any unavoidable circumstances such as weather hazards, trail slides, and avalanches.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING DURING THE TRIP:
Price Include :
- Pick & Drop to Airport / 1night hotel in Kathmandu as per our corresponding.
- Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing with Tour guide as per itinerary.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) during the trek
- Accommodation in the mountain lodges or guesthouses in twin sharing bases during the trek.
- Experienced English speaking Government licenses holder trekking guide & Supporters (One supporter for Two People, weight must not be more than 25 KGS)
- Facility of food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all trekking staff.
- Group medical supplies (First Aid medical kit will be available)
- Trekking permit/ National Park fees/ Conservation fees/ as per government requirement and TIMS Card ( new provision)
- Necessary all ground transportation by private tourist bus or car.
OUR SERVICES EXCLUDE THE FOLLOWING DURING THE TRIP:
Price does not include :
- Any meals in Kathmandu except breakfast, any alcoholic drinks (beer, wine, whisky etc), any cold drinks, juices), mineral waters, laundry bills, bar bills, communication bills, Tips for guide & porters
- Airfare domestic / international flights.
- Nepal entry and re-entry visa fee, Visa issuance is easy at the arrival of Kathmandu Airport (TIA).
- Airport tax required for the Domestic / International flights
- Personal trekking equipment, medical and travel insurance.
- Entrance fees for sightseeing/Monument any kind of personal expenses.
- Helicopter rescue charge incase if we needed.
- Kathmandu - Pokhara - Kathmandu Flight ticket.
- Others then not mention above.
If the above itinerary does not meet your needs, we can design individualized travel plans based on your preferences.