Annapurna Siklis Trekking
This camping trek we venture into rarely visited valleys deep within the Annapurna range. Traditional Gurung villages away from the tourist trail offer a cultural experience that is all to often missed on the more popular trails. Walking through untouched primary forest is a rare joy anyway, but in the foothills of Nepal it is exhilarating.
The trail follows the high alpine summer grazing route the shepherds use to herd their flocks above the treeline. The views from the ridges of the endless blue foothills as they roll southwards are unsurpassed anywhere in the Kingdom. This new trek offers a truly captivating village experience where we get to see the real rural Nepal. We camp at unique sites, eat the local dishes and witness daily life unfold around us. We also get to see a side of the Himalayas rarely seen.
Highlights of the TrekMagnificent view of Mt. Annapurna, Fish Tail, Gurung culture,
Facts of the TripTour Region: Annapurna.
Best season: September to December & Feb to May.
Transportation: By tourist bus / private.
Accommodation: Hotel, Resort & tea house /camping
Trekking style: tea house / camping
Highest access of the trek: 2200m
Culture: Gurung, Magar, Thakali
Himalayan sights: Annapurna and fishtail
Attraction: Close Mountain View, local Villages
Travel InsuranceMake sure to have both medical and evacuation insurance before coming to Nepal for Trekking. Insurance for the guide and supporters which we will arrange, Note: - B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= dinner Note : The departure schedule can be changed on any unavoidable circumstances such as weather hazards, trail slides, and avalanches.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING DURING THE TRIP:
Price Include :
- Pick & Drop to Airport / 1night hotel in Kathmandu as per our corresponding.
- Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing with Tour guide as per itinerary.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) during the trek
- Accommodation in the mountain lodges or guesthouses in twin sharing bases during the trek.
- Experienced English speaking Government licenses holder trekking guide & Supporters (One supporter for Two People, weight must not be more than 25 KGS)
- Facility of food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all trekking staff.
- Group medical supplies (First Aid medical kit will be available)
- Trekking permit/ National Park fees/ Conservation fees/ as per government requirement and TIMS Card ( new provision)
- Necessary all ground transportation by private tourist bus or car.
OUR SERVICES EXCLUDE THE FOLLOWING DURING THE TRIP:
Price does not include :
- Any meals in Kathmandu except breakfast, any alcoholic drinks (beer, wine, whisky etc), any cold drinks, juices), mineral waters, laundry bills, bar bills, communication bills, Tips for guide & porters
- Airfare domestic / international flights.
- Nepal entry and re-entry visa fee, Visa issuance is easy at the arrival of Kathmandu Airport (TIA).
- Airport tax required for the Domestic / International flights
- Personal trekking equipment, medical and travel insurance.
- Entrance fees for sightseeing/Monument any kind of personal expenses.
- Helicopter rescue charge incase if we needed.
- Kathmandu - Pokhara - Kathmandu Flight ticket.
- Others then not mention above.
If the above itinerary does not meet your needs, we can design individualized travel plans based on your preferences.