Chepang Village Trekking
This is newly developed Trekking trail. This area is about 80 km from Kathmandu. Chitwan Chepang Hills Trail is unique because of one of the most ethnic cultures of Nepal- Chepang Culture. Chepangs, believed to be influenced by Tamangs, speak their own distinct language, leading a nomadic life and their primary lifestyle, hunting, foraging for wild roots and fishing and traditional farming near jungles. A Praja Pande (faith healer) might be an interesting figure for cultural tourists to be introduced to. They inhabit the remote and sparse contours of Makawanpur, Chitwan, Gorkha and Dhading districts. The Chitwan Chepang Hills Trail offers a rare combination of cultural and sightseeing experience. In clears weather you can see the summits from Dhaulagiri (8167M) To Kanchenjunga (8598M) The trekking passes a variety of landscapes and you will be produced to the inhabitants by means of their songs, dances, hospitality and craftsmanship: they produce among others wine and honey. At the end of the trekking you will know a great deal more about the life of these isolated jungle people.
Highlights of the TrekNewly developed trekking trail, Mountain View from Mt Dhaulagiri (8167m) to Mt Kanchenjunga, (8598m), splendid experience with rural communities, Interaction with the Chepangs.
Facts of the TripTour Region: Chitwan-Dhading Region
Best season: Spring & Autumn
Transportation: By tourist bus / private.
Accommodation: Hotel, Resort & tea house /camping
Trekking style: Hotel/Lodge/camping only
Highest access of the trek: 1950 meters
Himalayan sights: Jugal Himal, Rolwaling range, Tibetan range
Attraction: Close Mountain View, Villages
Travel InsuranceMake sure to have both medical and evacuation insurance before coming to Nepal for Trekking. Insurance for the guide and supporters which we will arrange, Note: - B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= dinner Note : The departure schedule can be changed on any unavoidable circumstances such as weather hazards, trail slides, and avalanches.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING DURING THE TRIP:
Price Include :
- Pick & Drop to Airport / 1night hotel in Kathmandu as per our corresponding.
- Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu Flight Ticket
- Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing with Tour guide as per itinerary.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) during the trek
- Accommodation in the mountain lodges or guesthouses in twin sharing bases during the trek.
- Experienced English speaking Government licenses holder trekking guide & Supporters (One supporter for Two People, weight must not be more than 25 KGS)
- Facility of food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all trekking staff.
- Group medical supplies (First Aid medical kit will be available)
- Trekking permit/ National Park fees/ Conservation fees/ as per government requirement and TIMS Card ( new provision)
- Necessary all ground transportation by private tourist bus or car.
OUR SERVICES EXCLUDE THE FOLLOWING DURING THE TRIP:
Price does not include :
- Any meals in Kathmandu except breakfast, any alcoholic drinks (beer, wine, whisky etc), any cold drinks, juices), mineral waters, laundry bills, bar bills, communication bills, Tips for guide & porters
- Airfare domestic / international flights.
- Nepal entry and re-entry visa fee, Visa issuance is easy at the arrival of Kathmandu Airport (TIA).
- Airport tax required for the Domestic / International flights
- Personal trekking equipment, medical and travel insurance.
- Entrance fees for sightseeing/Monument any kind of personal expenses.
- Helicopter rescue charge incase if we needed.
- Others then not mention above.
If the above itinerary does not meet your needs, we can design individualized travel plans based on your preferences.