Dhaulagiri Base Camp Trekking
Dhaulagiri (8167m), the seventh highest mountain in the world is unique in itself. This region is considered to be one of the remotest places in the kingdom of Nepal. An abundance of Himalayan peaks, including giant Dhaulagiri, hidden valleys and high passes are its main attractions. The region is separated from the Annapurna massif by the Kali Gandaki River. Trekking in this region is relatively strenuous but the trekkers who are willing to spend their holidays will enjoy their best in this trek. We start our trek from Beni and penetrate Marpha village. On the way, we go through forests of pine and rhododendron and fir to cross over French Pass (5240m). We descend into the wild and unraveled valleys with possible sights of Thar (blue sheep). The trail crosses over Thapa La Pass (5250m) with exceptional views of the Kali Gandaki Gorge, the deepest gorge in the world and then steep descend to a valley and finally to Pokhara . Trekking off the beaten paths is not only interesting but also provides unique experience to the trekkers. Geographically, Dhaulagiri region is a land of dramatic contrast. From tropical Pokhara valley to steep slopes and climbing to snowcapped mountains over 8100m.to the northern border with Tibet is really outstanding.
Highlights of the TrekDhaulagiri Base Camp, Mount Dhaulagiri , Annapurna Panaroma, Mount Fishtail View,mixed culture, high adventure journey, unspoiled nature, rich bio-diversity, etc
Facts of the TripTour Region: Annapurna Region.
Best season: September to November & March to May.
Transportation: By tourist bus / private.
Accommodation: Hotel, Resort & tea house /camping
Trekking style: tea house / camping
Highest access of the trek: 5350m
Culture: Gurung, Magar, Thakali
Himalayan sights: Annapurna and fishtail, Dhaulagiri Etc.
Attraction: Close Mountain View, Villages
Travel InsuranceMake sure to have both medical and evacuation insurance before coming to Nepal for Trekking. Insurance for the guide and supporters which we will arrange, Note: - B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= dinner Note : The departure schedule can be changed on any unavoidable circumstances such as weather hazards, trail slides, and avalanches.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING DURING THE TRIP:
Price Include :
- Pick & Drop to Airport / 1night hotel in Kathmandu as per our corresponding.
- Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing with Tour guide as per itinerary.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) during the trek
- Accommodation in the mountain lodges or guesthouses in twin sharing bases during the trek.
- Experienced English speaking Government licenses holder trekking guide & Supporters (One supporter for Two People, weight must not be more than 25 KGS)
- Facility of food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all trekking staff.
- Group medical supplies (First Aid medical kit will be available)
- Trekking permit/ National Park fees/ Conservation fees/ as per government requirement and TIMS Card ( new provision)
- Necessary all ground transportation by private tourist bus or car.
OUR SERVICES EXCLUDE THE FOLLOWING DURING THE TRIP:
Price does not include :
- Any meals in Kathmandu except breakfast, any alcoholic drinks (beer, wine, whisky etc), any cold drinks, juices), mineral waters, laundry bills, bar bills, communication bills, Tips for guide & porters
- Airfare domestic / international flights.
- Nepal entry and re-entry visa fee, Visa issuance is easy at the arrival of Kathmandu Airport (TIA).
- Airport tax required for the Domestic / International flights
- Personal trekking equipment, medical and travel insurance.
- Entrance fees for sightseeing/Monument any kind of personal expenses.
- Helicopter rescue charge incase if we needed.
- Kathmandu - Pokhara - Kathmandu Flight ticket.
- Others then not mention above.
If the above itinerary does not meet your needs, we can design individualized travel plans based on your preferences.
- Grade:Extrme Challenging
- Ascent Route:Normal Route
- Caravan Route:Annpurna Base Camp