Dudh Kunda Trekking
Though less high and famous than the neighboring Khumbu, it is likewise inhabited by the friendly Sherpa people, Solu also receives far less trekking traffic than the Khumbu, making for a more intimate and authentic experience. Dudh Kunda Lake is situated at the foot of Number Himal, locally known as Shorong Yul Lha, “Protector of Solu ".
From Kathmandu we drive to Jiri and during two days we follow the Jiri - Lukla old route before heading to a completely new route through forested ridges and sparsely inhabited area. From day six, we trek through high pastures, pine and rhododendron forests without permanent settlement. Walking upstream the Beni Khola we reach Dudh Kunda and keep one day for exploring around. Rather than retracing our footsteps in return, we descend towards Khumbu region for ending in Lukla. Next day we fly back to Kathmandu.
Highlights of the TrekMagnificent view of Himalayas, Sherpa villages and Monasteries, Dudh Kunda
Facts of the TripTour Region: Everest.
Best season: September to November & Feb to May.
Transportation: By tourist bus / private.
Accommodation: Hotel, Resort & tea house /camping
Trekking style: tea house / camping
Attraction: Mt. Everest, Monasteries, Local people
Travel InsuranceMake sure to have both medical and evacuation insurance before coming to Nepal for Trekking. Insurance for the guide and supporters which we will arrange, Note: - B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= dinner Note : The departure schedule can be changed on any unavoidable circumstances such as weather hazards, trail slides, and avalanches.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING DURING THE TRIP:
Price Include :
- Pick & Drop to Airport / 1night hotel in Kathmandu as per our corresponding.
- Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu Flight Ticket
- Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing with Tour guide as per itinerary.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) during the trek
- Accommodation in the mountain lodges or guesthouses in twin sharing bases during the trek.
- Experienced English speaking Government licenses holder trekking guide & Supporters (One supporter for Two People, weight must not be more than 25 KGS)
- Facility of food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all trekking staff.
- Group medical supplies (First Aid medical kit will be available)
- Trekking permit/ National Park fees/ Conservation fees/ as per government requirement and TIMS Card ( new provision)
- Necessary all ground transportation by private tourist bus or car.
OUR SERVICES EXCLUDE THE FOLLOWING DURING THE TRIP:
Price does not include :
- Any meals in Kathmandu except breakfast, any alcoholic drinks (beer, wine, whisky etc), any cold drinks, juices), mineral waters, laundry bills, bar bills, communication bills, Tips for guide & porters
- Airfare domestic / international flights.
- Nepal entry and re-entry visa fee, Visa issuance is easy at the arrival of Kathmandu Airport (TIA).
- Airport tax required for the Domestic / International flights
- Personal trekking equipment, medical and travel insurance.
- Entrance fees for sightseeing/Monument any kind of personal expenses.
- Helicopter rescue charge incase if we needed.
- Others then not mention above.
If the above itinerary does not meet your needs, we can design individualized travel plans based on your preferences.