Everest Cho-La Pass Trekking
Listed Natural world heritage sites, Home to the friendly Sherpas people friends of Mountains; the Khumbu region is of the most extraordinary high mountain scenery on earth. After flying in to Lukla, our exciting trek to Everest Base camp takes us via the Sherpa capital of Namche Bazaar to the sacred lakes of the Gokyo Valley. Here, we ascend Gokyo Ri which is one of the finest points for Mount Everest Cho-oyu Makalu and panoramic view of other mountains. Crossing into the Khumbu Valley by way of the high and challenging Cho La (we then climb to the 'trekker’s summit' of Kala Patar which affords more stunning views of Everest and of the amazing Khumbu Icefall. We have time to walk up to Everest Base camp, before trekking out by way of the famous and recently restored monastery at Thyangboche. This circuit of Gokyo Kala pather trek comprehensive taste of the adventure.
Facts of the TripTour Region: Everest
Best season: September to December & Feb to May.
Transportation: By tourist bus / private.
Accommodation: Hotel, Resort & tea house /camping
Trekking style: tea house / camping
Highest access of the trek: 5300m
Culture: Sherpa, Bhotes & chhetree as well.
Himalayan sights: Everest, Amadablam, lotse, pumari etc.
Attraction: Close Mountain View, Sherpa ,Tibetan culture
Highlights of the TrekMagnificent view of Himalayas, Cho la pass, Dzongla, Sherpa culture, Sagarmatha national park
Travel InsuranceMake sure to have both medical and evacuation insurance before coming to Nepal for Trekking. Insurance for the guide and supporters which we will arrange, Note: - B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= dinner Note : The departure schedule can be changed on any unavoidable circumstances such as weather hazards, trail slides, and avalanches.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING DURING THE TRIP:
Price Include :
- Pick & Drop to Airport / 1night hotel in Kathmandu as per our corresponding.
- Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu Flight Ticket
- Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing with Tour guide as per itinerary.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) during the trek
- Accommodation in the mountain lodges or guesthouses in twin sharing bases during the trek.
- Experienced English speaking Government licenses holder trekking guide & Supporters (One supporter for Two People, weight must not be more than 25 KGS)
- Facility of food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all trekking staff.
- Group medical supplies (First Aid medical kit will be available)
- Trekking permit/ National Park fees/ Conservation fees/ as per government requirement and TIMS Card ( new provision)
- Necessary all ground transportation by private tourist bus or car.
OUR SERVICES EXCLUDE THE FOLLOWING DURING THE TRIP:
Price does not include :
- Any meals in Kathmandu except breakfast, any alcoholic drinks (beer, wine, whisky etc), any cold drinks, juices), mineral waters, laundry bills, bar bills, communication bills, Tips for guide & porters
- Airfare domestic / international flights.
- Nepal entry and re-entry visa fee, Visa issuance is easy at the arrival of Kathmandu Airport (TIA).
- Airport tax required for the Domestic / International flights
- Personal trekking equipment, medical and travel insurance.
- Entrance fees for sightseeing/Monument any kind of personal expenses.
- Helicopter rescue charge incase if we needed.
- Others then not mention above.
If the above itinerary does not meet your needs, we can design individualized travel plans based on your preferences.
- Location:Mt. Moun Everest
- Grade:Extrme Challenging
- Ascent Route:South Normal Route
- Caravan Route:Lukla, Namche, Everest Base Camp
- Fly in/ Fly out:Lukla, Lukla
- Max Altitude:8463 m
- Trek Type:Full Camping
- Group Size:3 To 17+