Everest Kalapathar Trekking
This unique trail leads to the home of the legendary Sherpa people, on the foothill of the highest peak of the world, the Mt. Everest at 8848m. This 13 days trek follows the highly praised trekking route through the Dudh Koshi River to the Everest Base Camp. The excellent trek give the benefit to summit of Kalapathar peak (5545m) offering a spectacular panoramic view of Mount Everest, Nuptse, Pumori, Lhotse and others. During traveling through Khumbu Glacier, Gorak Shep, one is rewarded with some of the most dramatic landscapes. The trek can be treated as one of the adventurous trek in the Himalayas as it follows the route via Tengboche Monastery. This unique trek gives more opportunity to enjoy the breathtaking view of Everest including several other similar peaks and to explore the Buddhists monasteries located at the world's highest elevation.
Facts of the TripTour Region: Everest Region.
Best season: February, March, April may and September, October, November, December
Transportation: By domestic air.
Accommodation: 3 nights - hotel in Kathmandu, 14 nights - Guest house (lodge) in everest region.
Trekking style: Tea House or Camping
Maximun Altitude: 5545m (Kalapathar)
Culture: Sherpa Culture
Attraction: Mount Everest, Khumbu Ice fall, Namche Bazaar, Tengboche Monastery, Friendly People, Sherpa Culture, Khumbu Valley
Himalayan sights: Mount Everest, Mount Amadablam, Mount Lhotse, Mount Nuptse, Mount Pumori, Island Peak, Lobuche Peak and many more.
Daily Walking Hours : 4 to 6 hours
Trekking Duration : 13 Days
Highlights of the TrekScenic Flight from Kathmandu to Lukla, Sherpa village, Sagarmatha national park, syanboche airstrip, experience the life style of mountain people, visiting tengboche monsatery, spectacula view of khumbu ice fall, climbing kalapathar peak at elevation of 5,555 meters, Everest Base Camp, Khumbu Glacier, magnificent view of Everest panorama.
Travel InsuranceMake sure to have both medical and evacuation insurance before coming to Nepal for Trekking. Insurance for the guide and supporters which we will arrange, Note: - B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= dinner Note : The departure schedule can be changed on any unavoidable circumstances such as weather hazards, trail slides, and avalanches.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING DURING THE TRIP:
- Pick & Drop to Airport / 1night hotel in Kathmandu as per our corresponding.
- Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu Flight Ticket
- Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing with Tour guide as per itinerary.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) during the trek
- Accommodation in the mountain lodges or guesthouses in twin sharing bases during the trek.
- Experienced English speaking Government licenses holder trekking guide & Supporters (One supporter for Two People, weight must not be more than 25 KGS)
- Facility of food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all trekking staff.
- Group medical supplies (First Aid medical kit will be available)
- Trekking permit/ National Park fees/ Conservation fees/ as per government requirement and TIMS Card ( new provision)
- Necessary all ground transportation by private tourist bus or car.
OUR SERVICES EXCLUDE THE FOLLOWING DURING THE TRIP:
Price does not include:
- Any meals in Kathmandu except breakfast, any alcoholic drinks (beer, wine, whisky etc), any cold drinks, juices), mineral waters, laundry bills, bar bills, communication bills, Tips for guide & porters
- Airfare domestic / international flights.
- Nepal entry and re-entry visa fee, Visa issuance is easy at the arrival of Kathmandu Airport (TIA).
- Airport tax required for the Domestic / International flights
- Personal trekking equipment, medical and travel insurance.
- Entrance fees for sightseeing/Monument any kind of personal expenses.
- Helicopter rescue charge incase if we needed.
- Others then not mention above.
If the above itinerary does not meet your needs, we can design individualized travel plans based on your preferences.
- Location:Mt. Moun Everest
- Grade:Extrme Challenging
- Ascent Route:South Normal Route
- Caravan Route:Lukla, Namche, Everest Base Camp
- Fly in/ Fly out:Lukla, Lukla
- Max Altitude:8848 m
- Trek Type:Tea House + Camping
- Group Size:3 To 17+