Everest View Trek
Mount Everest allures the world by being top of the world. Everest View Trekking offers the opportunity to see many stunning Himalayan peaks including Everest from low elevation within a short period of time. The trek also known as Everest Valley trek is ideal for those who aspire to see the Everest but could not take strenuous walking to Kalapatthar or Everest base camp. We fly to Lukla with spectacular views of the mountains and ascend the Dudh Kosi valley to the Sherpa settlement of Namche Bazaar (3440 m). A leisurely walking through the lovely forests and fascinating Sherpa villages to the famous Buddhist monastery of Tengboche is rewarded with the views of Everest soaring behind Lhotse & Nuptse & stunning peak of Amadablam. We visit Pangboche the highest point of this trek and return to Lukla visiting in route the peaceful village of Khumjung which offers the glimpse of rich traditional Sherpa life.
Facts of the TripTour Region: Everest Region
Best season: September to December & Feb to May.
Transportation: By tourist bus / private.
Accommodation: Hotel, Resort & tea house /camping
Trekking style: tea house / camping
Highest access of the trek: 4100M
Culture: Sherpa, Bhotes & chhetree as well.
Himalayan sights: Everest, Amadablam, lotse, pumari etc.
Attraction: Close Mountain View, Sherpa , Tengboche monastery
Highlights of the TrekSherpa Culture, Panoramic view of Mt. Everest, Ama Dablam, Pumori and more
Travel InsuranceMake sure to have both medical and evacuation insurance before coming to Nepal for Trekking. Insurance for the guide and supporters which we will arrange, Note: - B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= dinner Note : The departure schedule can be changed on any unavoidable circumstances such as weather hazards, trail slides, and avalanches.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING DURING THE TRIP:
Price Include :
- Pick & Drop to Airport / 1night hotel in Kathmandu as per our corresponding.
- Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu Flight Ticket
- Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing with Tour guide as per itinerary.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) during the trek
- Accommodation in the mountain lodges or guesthouses in twin sharing bases during the trek.
- Experienced English speaking Government licenses holder trekking guide & Supporters (One supporter for Two People, weight must not be more than 25 KGS)
- Facility of food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all trekking staff.
- Group medical supplies (First Aid medical kit will be available)
- Trekking permit/ National Park fees/ Conservation fees/ as per government requirement and TIMS Card ( new provision)
- Necessary all ground transportation by private tourist bus or car.
OUR SERVICES EXCLUDE THE FOLLOWING DURING THE TRIP:
Price does not include :
- Any meals in Kathmandu except breakfast, any alcoholic drinks (beer, wine, whisky etc), any cold drinks, juices), mineral waters, laundry bills, bar bills, communication bills, Tips for guide & porters
- Airfare domestic / international flights.
- Nepal entry and re-entry visa fee, Visa issuance is easy at the arrival of Kathmandu Airport (TIA).
- Airport tax required for the Domestic / International flights
- Personal trekking equipment, medical and travel insurance.
- Entrance fees for sightseeing/Monument any kind of personal expenses.
- Helicopter rescue charge incase if we needed.
- Others then not mention above.
If the above itinerary does not meet your needs, we can design individualized travel plans based on your preferences.
- Location:Mt. Moun Everest
- Grade:Extrme Challenging
- Ascent Route:Normal Route
- Caravan Route:Lukla, Namche, Everest Base Camp
- Fly in/ Fly out:Lukla, Lukla
- Max Altitude:8848 m
- Trek Type:Tea House + Camping
- Group Size:3 To 17+