Ganja-La Pass Trekking
Ganja la can be defined as an adventure trekking pass in Nepal Himalayas. The territory of pass is bit narrow and danger of rock falling. Trekkers must have to careful during the passing period. Trekkers may have views across the valley to the peaks of the Langtang range are particularly good as far as see the Shisapangma from the pass. The crossing of the pass requires the use of technical climbing equipment and trekkers must be skilled in the use of this and be prepared. For those who are able to complete the crossing the rewards are some of the best mountain landscapes to be found anywhere in Nepal. The Ganja La pass situated at 5160m is one of the most challenging passes in Nepal. The Langtang trek takes you over this pass as you make your way south from Langtang village, which lies at 3500m & is the headquarter for Langtang National Park. The route from Gyang in Helambu, requires crossing the 5120 m Ganja La. The pass is often blocked by snow, so inquiries about local condition, good equipment & mountaineering experience are necessary for a safe crossing. The Helambu villages exude a Tibetan feel & you will see fields enclosed by stone walls as well as herds of yaks, the most important animal for the people here.
Highlights of the TrekMagnificent panaroma of Himalayan ranges, Tamang villages and Monasteries, Chauri Kharka and flowers & fauna
Facts of the TripTour Region: Langtang region.
Best season: September to November & Feb to June.
Transportation: By tourist bus / private.
Accommodation: Hotel, Resort & tea house /camping
Trekking style: tea house / camping
Highest access of the trek: 5200 meters (Ganja La Pass)
Culture: Tamang, Sherpa
Attraction: Ganja La Pass , Monasteries, Local people
Himalayan sights: Langtang Himal, Ganesh Himal, Dorje Lhakpa
Travel InsuranceMake sure to have both medical and evacuation insurance before coming to Nepal for Trekking. Insurance for the guide and supporters which we will arrange, Note: - B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= dinner Note : The departure schedule can be changed on any unavoidable circumstances such as weather hazards, trail slides, and avalanches.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING DURING THE TRIP:
Price Include :
- Pick & Drop to Airport / 1night hotel in Kathmandu as per our corresponding.
- Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu Flight Ticket
- Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing with Tour guide as per itinerary.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) during the trek
- Accommodation in the mountain lodges or guesthouses in twin sharing bases during the trek.
- Experienced English speaking Government licenses holder trekking guide & Supporters (One supporter for Two People, weight must not be more than 25 KGS)
- Facility of food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all trekking staff.
- Group medical supplies (First Aid medical kit will be available)
- Trekking permit/ National Park fees/ Conservation fees/ as per government requirement and TIMS Card ( new provision)
- Necessary all ground transportation by private tourist bus or car.
OUR SERVICES EXCLUDE THE FOLLOWING DURING THE TRIP:
Price does not include :
- Any meals in Kathmandu except breakfast, any alcoholic drinks (beer, wine, whisky etc), any cold drinks, juices), mineral waters, laundry bills, bar bills, communication bills, Tips for guide & porters
- Airfare domestic / international flights.
- Nepal entry and re-entry visa fee, Visa issuance is easy at the arrival of Kathmandu Airport (TIA).
- Airport tax required for the Domestic / International flights
- Personal trekking equipment, medical and travel insurance.
- Entrance fees for sightseeing/Monument any kind of personal expenses.
- Helicopter rescue charge incase if we needed.
- Others then not mention above.
If the above itinerary does not meet your needs, we can design individualized travel plans based on your preferences.