Gokyo Lake Trek
Incredibly shaped mountains, whose ice-capped summits rise sharply above sheer rock walls, tower above stone their close association with mountaineering history and exploration. We start our trek from Lukla. This is a fantastic trek, visiting all of the high valleys of the Khumbu with extra time at Gokyo (4700m) to explore the upper valley. Our return journey takes us to Tengboche monastery, the most important center of Buddhism in the area, before descending to Lukla and fly back to Katmandu the next day.
Facts of the TripTour Region: Everest.
Best season: September to November & Feb to May.
Transportation: By tourist bus / private.
Accommodation: Hotel, Resort & tea house /camping
Trekking style: tea house / camping
Highest access of the trek: 4700m
Attraction: Mt. Everest, Monasteries, Local people
Himalayan sights: Mt. Everest, Amadablam, Lhotse, Nuptse, Pumori and many more
Highlights of the TrekMagnificent view of Himalayas, Sherpa villages and Monasteries, Gokyo Ri
Travel InsuranceMake sure to have both medical and evacuation insurance before coming to Nepal for Trekking. Insurance for the guide and supporters which we will arrange, Note: - B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= dinner Note : The departure schedule can be changed on any unavoidable circumstances such as weather hazards, trail slides, and avalanches.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING DURING THE TRIP:
Price Include :
- Pick & Drop to Airport / 1night hotel in Kathmandu as per our corresponding.
- Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu Flight Ticket
- Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing with Tour guide as per itinerary.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) during the trek
- Accommodation in the mountain lodges or guesthouses in twin sharing bases during the trek.
- Experienced English speaking Government licenses holder trekking guide & Supporters (One supporter for Two People, weight must not be more than 25 KGS)
- Facility of food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all trekking staff.
- Group medical supplies (First Aid medical kit will be available)
- Trekking permit/ National Park fees/ Conservation fees/ as per government requirement and TIMS Card ( new provision)
- Necessary all ground transportation by private tourist bus or car.
OUR SERVICES EXCLUDE THE FOLLOWING DURING THE TRIP:
Price does not include :
- Any meals in Kathmandu except breakfast, any alcoholic drinks (beer, wine, whisky etc), any cold drinks, juices), mineral waters, laundry bills, bar bills, communication bills, Tips for guide & porters
- Airfare domestic / international flights.
- Nepal entry and re-entry visa fee, Visa issuance is easy at the arrival of Kathmandu Airport (TIA).
- Airport tax required for the Domestic / International flights
- Personal trekking equipment, medical and travel insurance.
- Entrance fees for sightseeing/Monument any kind of personal expenses.
- Helicopter rescue charge incase if we needed.
- Others then not mention above.
If the above itinerary does not meet your needs, we can design individualized travel plans based on your preferences.
- Location:Mt. Moun Everest
- Grade:Extrme Challenging
- Ascent Route:South Normal Route
- Caravan Route:Lukla, Namche, Everest Base Camp
- Fly in/ Fly out:Lukla, Lukla
- Max Altitude:8848 m
- Trek Type:Tea House + Camping
- Group Size:3 To 17+