Jiri Everest Trekking
The classic trek to the Everest Base Camp from Jiri takes about three weeks. You move from the predominantly Hindu Middle Hills to the Tibetan Buddhist High Himalaya. Because of its popularity the trail is well endowed with guest houses and bhattis, although campsites can be crowded. The Base Camp Trek involves many ascents and descents as your move from one valley to another. You must be really fit to enjoy the trek. The trek also goes through the Sagarmatha National Park, from wich you can get a fantastic view of the local mountains and Everest. Within the National Park you have to carry all your own cooking fuel and the use of firewood is prohibited.
Highlights of the TrekMagnificent view of Gaurishankar, Rolwaling and Everest Himalayas, Jiri Bazzar, Sherpa village/culture, landscape
Facts of the TripTour Region: Everest Region
Best season: September to December & Feb to May.
Transportation: By tourist bus / private.
Accommodation: Hotel, Resort & camping
Grade: Moderate to Strenuous
Trekking style: tea house / camping
Highest access of the trek: 5,400m (Everest Base Camp)
Culture: Sherpa, Bhotes, Marags, Rai & chhetree as well.
Himalayan sights: Everest, Amadablam, Lhotse, Kalapatar, Pumari etc.
Attraction: Close Mountain View, Sherpa , Tibetan culture
Travel InsuranceMake sure to have both medical and evacuation insurance before coming to Nepal for Trekking. Insurance for the guide and supporters which we will arrange, Note: - B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= dinner Note : The departure schedule can be changed on any unavoidable circumstances such as weather hazards, trail slides, and avalanches.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING DURING THE TRIP:
Price Include :
- Pick & Drop to Airport / 1night hotel in Kathmandu as per our corresponding.
- Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu Flight Ticket
- Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing with Tour guide as per itinerary.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) during the trek
- Accommodation in the mountain lodges or guesthouses in twin sharing bases during the trek.
- Experienced English speaking Government licenses holder trekking guide & Supporters (One supporter for Two People, weight must not be more than 25 KGS)
- Facility of food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all trekking staff.
- Group medical supplies (First Aid medical kit will be available)
- Trekking permit/ National Park fees/ Conservation fees/ as per government requirement and TIMS Card ( new provision)
- Necessary all ground transportation by private tourist bus or car.
OUR SERVICES EXCLUDE THE FOLLOWING DURING THE TRIP:
Price does not include :
- Any meals in Kathmandu except breakfast, any alcoholic drinks (beer, wine, whisky etc), any cold drinks, juices), mineral waters, laundry bills, bar bills, communication bills, Tips for guide & porters
- Airfare domestic / international flights.
- Nepal entry and re-entry visa fee, Visa issuance is easy at the arrival of Kathmandu Airport (TIA).
- Airport tax required for the Domestic / International flights
- Personal trekking equipment, medical and travel insurance.
- Entrance fees for sightseeing/Monument any kind of personal expenses.
- Helicopter rescue charge incase if we needed.
- Others then not mention above.
If the above itinerary does not meet your needs, we can design individualized travel plans based on your preferences.
- Location:Mt. Moun Everest
- Grade:Extrme Challenging
- Ascent Route:South Normal Route
- Caravan Route:Lukla, Namche, Everest Base Camp
- Fly in/ Fly out:Tumlingtar Tumlingtar
- Max Altitude:8848 m
- Trek Type:Tea House + Camping
- Group Size:3 To 17+