Jomsom Muktinath Trekking
This trek offers unique experiences for all fitness level of travelers. Low and high altitude walking holidays as well as short hikes can be done in the region. Our trips enhance the cultural and environmental diversity of this region, enriching the whole holiday experience by combining stunning natural beauty and a good trekking workout with a wholesome cross-cultural experience.
The best time for the trek is mid-Oct - end-Nov and the later half of February when the days are crisp and the scenery stunning. For those who prefer traveling at less populated times, any other dates between mid-September and mid-May does not reduce the experience by much. Jomsom - Muktinath trek starts with a 30 minute early morning flight from Pokhara to Jomsom. We head north to Kagbeni, an ancient fortress settlement on the boarder of Upper Mustang trekking from Jomsom. Kagbeni has many things to offer to the visitors. Similarly, Muktinath temple is another attraction of this trek.
Highlights of the TrekDeep valleys and high mountains encircling the giant Annapurna Himal, Scenery and culture are top-notch, wide diversity of people from different ethnic groups
Facts of the TripTour Region: Annapurna.
Best season: September to December & Feb to May.
Transportation: By tourist bus / private.
Accommodation: Hotel, Resort & tea house /camping
Trekking style: tea house / camping
Highest access of the trek: 3802m
Culture: Gurung, Magar, Thakali
Himalayan sights: Annapurna, fishtail Dhawalagiri, Nilgiri,
Attraction: Close Mountain View, Villages, local peoples
Travel InsuranceMake sure to have both medical and evacuation insurance before coming to Nepal for Trekking. Insurance for the guide and supporters which we will arrange, Note: - B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= dinner Note : The departure schedule can be changed on any unavoidable circumstances such as weather hazards, trail slides, and avalanches.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING DURING THE TRIP:
Price Include :
- Pick & Drop to Airport / 1night hotel in Kathmandu as per our corresponding.
- Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing with Tour guide as per itinerary.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) during the trek
- Accommodation in the mountain lodges or guesthouses in twin sharing bases during the trek.
- Experienced English speaking Government licenses holder trekking guide & Supporters (One supporter for Two People, weight must not be more than 25 KGS)
- Facility of food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all trekking staff.
- Group medical supplies (First Aid medical kit will be available)
- Trekking permit/ National Park fees/ Conservation fees/ as per government requirement and TIMS Card ( new provision)
- Necessary all ground transportation by private tourist bus or car.
OUR SERVICES EXCLUDE THE FOLLOWING DURING THE TRIP:
Price does not include :
- Any meals in Kathmandu except breakfast, any alcoholic drinks (beer, wine, whisky etc), any cold drinks, juices), mineral waters, laundry bills, bar bills, communication bills, Tips for guide & porters
- Airfare domestic / international flights.
- Nepal entry and re-entry visa fee, Visa issuance is easy at the arrival of Kathmandu Airport (TIA).
- Airport tax required for the Domestic / International flights
- Personal trekking equipment, medical and travel insurance.
- Entrance fees for sightseeing/Monument any kind of personal expenses.
- Helicopter rescue charge incase if we needed.
- Kathmandu - Pokhara - Kathmandu Flight ticket.
- Others then not mention above.
If the above itinerary does not meet your needs, we can design individualized travel plans based on your preferences.
- Grade:Extrme Challenging