Langtang Valley Trekking
The Langtang Valley is a beautiful alpine region situated to the North of Kathmandu bordering Tibet. It is popular due to its snow-covered peaks, a mild climate and friendly and hospitable inhabitants. The area was recognized as Nepal's first Himalayan National Park in 1971. The land of Tamangs, Langtang is rich in its age-old religious practices, language and costume. A journey to the Langtang valley offers an opportunity to explore the Tamang villages, climb small peaks and visit glaciers.
Langtang Valley Trek is one of the popular treks of Langtang region. It is best known for its pristine forests, high-elevation meadows of wild sheep, Tibetan-like culture and lovely mountain views. The name "Langtang" is derived from the Tibetan word "Lang" and "Tang", meaning "following ox". There is a story related with the name. It is said that once a Lama lost his ox and followed the trail till the valley. The same trail that the Lama had traced is being used in this trekking. Dominated by Tamang culture, the land of Tamangs is rich in alpine flora and fauna.
Highlights of the TrekSpeculator view of Himalayas, Tamang villages and Monasteries, Chauri Kharka and flowers & fauna
Facts of the TripTour Region: Langtang.
Best season: September to November & Feb to June.
Transportation: By tourist bus / private.
Accommodation: Hotel, Resort & tea house /camping
Trekking style: tea house / camping
Highest access of the trek: Kyanjin Gompa (3949 meters)
Culture: Tamang, Sherpa
Attraction: Langtang valley, Monasteries, Local people
Himalayan sights: Langtang Himal
Travel InsuranceMake sure to have both medical and evacuation insurance before coming to Nepal for Trekking. Insurance for the guide and supporters which we will arrange, Note: - B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= dinner Note : The departure schedule can be changed on any unavoidable circumstances such as weather hazards, trail slides, and avalanches.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING DURING THE TRIP:
Price Include :
- Pick & Drop to Airport / 1night hotel in Kathmandu as per our corresponding.
- Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu Flight Ticket
- Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing with Tour guide as per itinerary.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) during the trek
- Accommodation in the mountain lodges or guesthouses in twin sharing bases during the trek.
- Experienced English speaking Government licenses holder trekking guide & Supporters (One supporter for Two People, weight must not be more than 25 KGS)
- Facility of food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all trekking staff.
- Group medical supplies (First Aid medical kit will be available)
- Trekking permit/ National Park fees/ Conservation fees/ as per government requirement and TIMS Card ( new provision)
- Necessary all ground transportation by private tourist bus or car.
OUR SERVICES EXCLUDE THE FOLLOWING DURING THE TRIP:
Price does not include :
- Any meals in Kathmandu except breakfast, any alcoholic drinks (beer, wine, whisky etc), any cold drinks, juices), mineral waters, laundry bills, bar bills, communication bills, Tips for guide & porters
- Airfare domestic / international flights.
- Nepal entry and re-entry visa fee, Visa issuance is easy at the arrival of Kathmandu Airport (TIA).
- Airport tax required for the Domestic / International flights
- Personal trekking equipment, medical and travel insurance.
- Entrance fees for sightseeing/Monument any kind of personal expenses.
- Helicopter rescue charge incase if we needed.
- Others then not mention above.
If the above itinerary does not meet your needs, we can design individualized travel plans based on your preferences.