Limbu Cultural Trail Trekking
This trail between Kabeli and Khaksewa rivers offers an in-depth experience of the culture, tradition and lifestyle of the limbu people who dominate this region. This 4 nights 5 days trek starts from Suketar and passes through Lalikharka, Kande Bhanjyang, Simbu, Phungphung, Phumpe and Mamankhe. The trek ends at Mamankhe where more than 95 percent people are Limbu.
Wide range of cardamom farms, unique Himalayan flora and fauna, untouched natural landscape, cultural dances such as Dhaan Naach, chyarung Naach and Bijuwa Naach are the major attractions of the region. During home stay accommodation and meals are offered in local houses. Tasting the local tongba (alcoholic beverage) and sukuti (dry meat), interacting with the people and participating in their regular activities and hiking along unrefined trails crossing the ridge and gully offers some of the best of Himalayan experience.
Highlights of the TrekMajestic views of mountain peaks flora and fauna, untouched natural landscape, cultural dances such as Dhaan Naach, chyarung Naach and Bijuwa.
Facts of the TripTour Region: East Region (Kanchenjunga)
Best season: September to November & Feb to June.
Transportation: By tourist bus / private.
Accommodation: Local home /camping
Trekking style: home stay / camping
Highest access of the trek: 3790 m
Culture: Lumbu & Rai
Attraction: Dhaan Naach, chyarung Naach and Bijuwa Naach
Himalayan sights: Kanchenjunga , Makalu
Travel InsuranceMake sure to have both medical and evacuation insurance before coming to Nepal for Trekking. Insurance for the guide and supporters which we will arrange, Note: - B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= dinner Note : The departure schedule can be changed on any unavoidable circumstances such as weather hazards, trail slides, and avalanches.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING DURING THE TRIP:
Price Include :
- Pick & Drop to Airport / 1night hotel in Kathmandu as per our corresponding.
- Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu Flight Ticket
- Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing with Tour guide as per itinerary.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) during the trek
- Accommodation in the mountain lodges or guesthouses in twin sharing bases during the trek.
- Experienced English speaking Government licenses holder trekking guide & Supporters (One supporter for Two People, weight must not be more than 25 KGS)
- Facility of food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all trekking staff.
- Group medical supplies (First Aid medical kit will be available)
- Trekking permit/ National Park fees/ Conservation fees/ as per government requirement and TIMS Card ( new provision)
- Necessary all ground transportation by private tourist bus or car.
OUR SERVICES EXCLUDE THE FOLLOWING DURING THE TRIP:
Price does not include :
- Any meals in Kathmandu except breakfast, any alcoholic drinks (beer, wine, whisky etc), any cold drinks, juices), mineral waters, laundry bills, bar bills, communication bills, Tips for guide & porters
- Airfare domestic / international flights.
- Nepal entry and re-entry visa fee, Visa issuance is easy at the arrival of Kathmandu Airport (TIA).
- Airport tax required for the Domestic / International flights
- Personal trekking equipment, medical and travel insurance.
- Entrance fees for sightseeing/Monument any kind of personal expenses.
- Helicopter rescue charge incase if we needed.
- Others then not mention above.
If the above itinerary does not meet your needs, we can design individualized travel plans based on your preferences.