Machhapuchhre Model Trekking
Out of many newly identified trekking trials, Machhapuchhre Model Trekking is one. The trail was identified and developed by Trekking Agencies Association of Nepal. Machhapuchhre Model Trekking encompasses seven major villages and holds immense potential for trekking and hiking activities. The trail offers mesmerizing views of mountain ranges and scenic beauty of streams, lush vegetation and indigenous lifestyles and culture of ethnic dwellers. This trial also hold importance in the context of road construction in the traditional Annapurna Region and can play as an alternate route to the same. The trekker may choose the length of trekking as per their convenience and time availability: from 3-8 days. There are two options for the trekkers choosing 7 nights and 8 days trekking this route.
Highlights of the TrekMagnificent view of Himalayas, Gurung villages and life style , Chauri Kharka, rhododendron forest, beautiful villages, flora and funna
Facts of the TripTour Region: Annapurna Region.
Best season: September to November & Feb to June.
Transportation: By tourist bus / private.
Trekking style: Camping
Highest access of the trek: 4450 meters
Trek Duration : 07 - 08 days
Travel InsuranceMake sure to have both medical and evacuation insurance before coming to Nepal for Trekking. Insurance for the guide and supporters which we will arrange, Note: - B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= dinner Note : The departure schedule can be changed on any unavoidable circumstances such as weather hazards, trail slides, and avalanches.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING DURING THE TRIP:
Price Include :
- Pick & Drop to Airport / 1night hotel in Kathmandu as per our corresponding.
- Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing with Tour guide as per itinerary.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) during the trek
- Accommodation in the mountain lodges or guesthouses in twin sharing bases during the trek.
- Experienced English speaking Government licenses holder trekking guide & Supporters (One supporter for Two People, weight must not be more than 25 KGS)
- Facility of food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all trekking staff.
- Group medical supplies (First Aid medical kit will be available)
- Trekking permit/ National Park fees/ Conservation fees/ as per government requirement and TIMS Card ( new provision)
- Necessary all ground transportation by private tourist bus or car.
OUR SERVICES EXCLUDE THE FOLLOWING DURING THE TRIP:
Price does not include :
- Any meals in Kathmandu except breakfast, any alcoholic drinks (beer, wine, whisky etc), any cold drinks, juices), mineral waters, laundry bills, bar bills, communication bills, Tips for guide & porters
- Airfare domestic / international flights.
- Nepal entry and re-entry visa fee, Visa issuance is easy at the arrival of Kathmandu Airport (TIA).
- Airport tax required for the Domestic / International flights
- Personal trekking equipment, medical and travel insurance.
- Entrance fees for sightseeing/Monument any kind of personal expenses.
- Helicopter rescue charge incase if we needed.
- Others then not mention above.
If the above itinerary does not meet your needs, we can design individualized travel plans based on your preferences.