Manaslu Base Camp Trekking
Manaslu Base Camp Trekking offers a unique opportunity to experience a reasonably "untouched" region of Nepal. Less trekkers /travelers make trekking in Manaslu region which makes a visit here more exclusive and unspoiled. Manaslu trekking has been open since 1991, which provides spectacular beauty, lush valleys, stunning Himalayan views along the border of Nepal and Tibet and is now a controlled trekking route. Manaslu base camp /Manaslu circuit trekking required special trekking permit which you can obtain through legal /government registered trekking agency of Nepal. Manaslu trekking region has a unique environment, which is exceptionally rich in bio diversity that has made this region one of the finest tourist destinations of Nepal for many years. The majestic Himalayan ranges in this area consist of cultural diversities and natural scenery with high altitude romantic glacier lakes and fascinating flora and fauna, all features of this region, have made Manaslu one of the most famous trekking route of Nepal.
Around Manaslu to Tilicho trek provide unique itinerary links the trek around Manaslu with a traverse of the northern Annapurna range to Beshishar or cross Annapurna Thorung la pass trek Jomsom and explore the "Great Barrier". Manaslu base camp trek begin in the ancient town of Kathmandu; from where you will board a bus to Gorkha and follows the meandering Buri Gandaki River northwards to the village of Deng. Although quite board initially, the valley soon narrows down and you soon find that you are clambering high above the river on fantastic paths which cling precariously to the hillsides. This part of Nepal sees only a handful of trekkers each year and you can expect the trails to be less crowded. As you progress further northwards the valley opens up to reveal delightful alpine meadows and small Tibetan villages that are found in a cluster beneath sweeping North Face of Manaslu. You continue through Jagat, Gap Pu and Sho, typical Tibetan villages with rows of the prayer wheels and Mani stones. The trail eventually reaches Samagaon, the largest and most important village of this region. This is a key staging post for expedition teams attempting to climb Manaslu and the mountain from here is outstanding. From the Samagaon you head west & cross the Larkya La (5,135m/16,847ft), a classic pass linking the Buri Gandaki with the Marsyangdi Valley, with farm lands forming a part of the old trading route between Manang and Tibet. From the top of this pass you are rewarded with a stunning panorama looking towards Himlung Himal (7,126m/23,379ft), Manaslu & the Annapurna peaks, with the peaks of Ganesh Himal (7,406m/24,298ft) rounding off the east. The descent passes through the alpine meadows of Bimtang to join the renowned Annapurna Circuit trek or trek to Beshishar.
Highlights of the TrekMagnificent view of Mount Manaslu, Ganesh Himal, Tibetian Range, Mount Annapurna, Fish Tail, Gurung, Magar, culture,
Facts of the TripTour Region: Manaslu Region
Best season: September to December & Feb to May.
Transportation: By tourist bus / flight
Grade: Moderate/ strenuous
Trekking style: Tea house / camping
Highest access of the trek: 5000m Larkey pass
Culture: Gurung, sherpa Chetree
Himalayan sights: Manaslu, Ganesh Himal and Annapurna as well.
Attraction: Deep forest & close mountain view.
Travel InsuranceMake sure to have both medical and evacuation insurance before coming to Nepal for Trekking. Insurance for the guide and supporters which we will arrange, Note: - B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= dinner Note : The departure schedule can be changed on any unavoidable circumstances such as weather hazards, trail slides, and avalanches.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING DURING THE TRIP:
Price Include :
- Pick & Drop to Airport / 1night hotel in Kathmandu as per our corresponding.
- Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu Flight Ticket
- Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing with Tour guide as per itinerary.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) during the trek
- Accommodation in the mountain lodges or guesthouses in twin sharing bases during the trek.
- Experienced English speaking Government licenses holder trekking guide & Supporters (One supporter for Two People, weight must not be more than 25 KGS)
- Facility of food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all trekking staff.
- Group medical supplies (First Aid medical kit will be available)
- Trekking permit/ National Park fees/ Conservation fees/ as per government requirement and TIMS Card ( new provision)
- Necessary all ground transportation by private tourist bus or car.
OUR SERVICES EXCLUDE THE FOLLOWING DURING THE TRIP:
Price does not include :
- Any meals in Kathmandu except breakfast, any alcoholic drinks (beer, wine, whisky etc), any cold drinks, juices), mineral waters, laundry bills, bar bills, communication bills, Tips for guide & porters
- Airfare domestic / international flights.
- Nepal entry and re-entry visa fee, Visa issuance is easy at the arrival of Kathmandu Airport (TIA).
- Airport tax required for the Domestic / International flights
- Personal trekking equipment, medical and travel insurance.
- Entrance fees for sightseeing/Monument any kind of personal expenses.
- Helicopter rescue charge incase if we needed.
- Others then not mention above.
If the above itinerary does not meet your needs, we can design individualized travel plans based on your preferences.