Mardi Himal Trekking
Mardi Himal trek is a short colorful foray into the Annapurna region. The trail winds through patchwork valleys, dense mossy forests and past waterfalls where you can stop to cool yourself. Around every corner is a tantalizing glimpse of the high mountains, whole horizons of which will be revealed to you as you reach the high points of your trek. This Mardi Himal Trekking is one of the bitten Eco-tourism based trekking destinations in Nepal.
This trek offers the opportunity to escape Nepal’s tourist trails to venture in to the deep forests and roam the high alpine pastures that flank the Annapurna ranges. The emphasis of the trek is on the forest and wilderness zone of these mountains. Some villages are visited on the last days of the trek and these receive few visitors and retain much of their traditional charm. There is an essence of exploration on this trek. The trails we follow are not well used and sometimes hard to identify.
Highlights of the Trekmagnificient close-up view of annapurna and machhapuchhare range, Wilderness trek in annapurna region, flora and fauna, beautiful Village view, alpine forest, Gurung and thakali Gulture, eco friendly villager, the least touristy trek.
Facts of the TripTour Region: Annapurna Region.
Best season: September to November & Feb to May.
Transportation: By tourist bus / private or Air.
Accommodation: Hotels, Resorts & tea houses and camping.
Grade: Moderate to strenuous
Trekking style: tea house / camping
Highest access of the trek: Around 18500 feet.
Culture: Mixed culture of Gurung, Magar, Thakali.
Himalayan sights: Annapurna Range, Fishtail Range (machhapuchhare range), Dhawalagiri Range, Nilgiri.
Attraction: Close Mountain View, Villages, local peoples, rhododendron forest.
Travel InsuranceMake sure to have both medical and evacuation insurance before coming to Nepal for Trekking. Insurance for the guide and supporters which we will arrange, Note: - B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= dinner Note : The departure schedule can be changed on any unavoidable circumstances such as weather hazards, trail slides, and avalanches.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING DURING THE TRIP:
Price Include :
- Pick & Drop to Airport / 1night hotel in Kathmandu as per our corresponding.
- Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing with Tour guide as per itinerary.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) during the trek
- Accommodation in the mountain lodges or guesthouses in twin sharing bases during the trek.
- Experienced English speaking Government licenses holder trekking guide & Supporters (One supporter for Two People, weight must not be more than 25 KGS)
- Facility of food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all trekking staff.
- Group medical supplies (First Aid medical kit will be available)
- Trekking permit/ National Park fees/ Conservation fees/ as per government requirement and TIMS Card ( new provision)
- Necessary all ground transportation by private tourist bus or car.
OUR SERVICES EXCLUDE THE FOLLOWING DURING THE TRIP:
Price does not include :
- Any meals in Kathmandu except breakfast, any alcoholic drinks (beer, wine, whisky etc), any cold drinks, juices), mineral waters, laundry bills, bar bills, communication bills, Tips for guide & porters
- Airfare domestic / international flights.
- Nepal entry and re-entry visa fee, Visa issuance is easy at the arrival of Kathmandu Airport (TIA).
- Airport tax required for the Domestic / International flights
- Personal trekking equipment, medical and travel insurance.
- Entrance fees for sightseeing/Monument any kind of personal expenses.
- Helicopter rescue charge incase if we needed.
- Kathmandu - Pokhara - Kathmandu Flight ticket.
- Others then not mention above.
If the above itinerary does not meet your needs, we can design individualized travel plans based on your preferences.
- Grade:Extrme Challenging
- Ascent Route:Normal Route
- Caravan Route:Annpurna Base Camp
- Max Altitude:3360
- Trek Type:Full Camping
- Group Size:3 To 17+