Nepal Classic Tours
This fourteen-day trip is an intensive tour of Nepal, which offers an insight into its rich ancient cultures and ethnic diversity. Explore the different areas and combine it with the simple pleasures of hiking through scenic countryside and the thrills of viewing the mighty Himalayan peaks from dose quarters. There are many country trails of which several of them are old trade routes or pilgrimage paths which lead through terraced hillsides, forested ridges, river banks, paddy fields; connecting picturesque hamlets and mountain villages. The most rewarding way to see Nepal and her people, their culture and rich heritage by walking or hiking like the traders or pilgrims. Outside the Kathmandu valley accommodation will be in small but comfortable country style hotels/lodges.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING DURING THE TRIP:
- Air port pick up & drop off by car.
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, lunch & dinner) during the trekking.
- All accommodations.
- An experienced Government licensed holder guide.
- Food, drinks, insurance, salary, equipments, transportation, local tax for Guide.
- Ground transportation.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
OUR SERVICES EXCLUDE THE FOLLOWING DURING THE TRIP:
- Travel insurance.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Nepal entry visa fee
- All kind of drinks (Alcoholic, hot & cold drinks)
- Personal shopping & laundry etc.
If the above itinerary does not meet your needs, we can design individualized travel plans based on your preferences.