Upper Dolpo Trekking
The Upper Dolpo region is another remote hidden destination in far west where Nepal's most tranquil and natural beauty is still unexplored. The home of herbal land, unspoiled trans-Himalayan culture, Buddhist monuments, unique human civilization at high altitude is worth a visit. Trekking around the Dolpo region is an unforgettable journey in every visitor's life. Observing different rain shadow landscapes with stunning mountain views, wild flowers, Himalayan blue sheep, snow leopards, and huge birds Himalayan griffon. It's difficult to grow crops there, which makes life difficult for the local people, so most of them are involved in the salt trade from Tibet, this traditional culture continue in Doplo generation to generation.
Highlights of the TrekMagnificent views of Kanjiroba peak, Phoksumdo Lake, and the Dhauligiri, Diverst flora and fauna and rich local culture, Caravan movie actor(Thinley).
Facts of the TripTour Region: Dolpa Region
Best season: March to October
Transportation: By tourist bus / private.
Accommodation: Hotel, Resort & tea house /camping
Trekking style: camping only
Highest access of the trek: 4320m
Himalayan sights: Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri, Tibetan Mountain Range , Wedge Peak, Kagmara Peak, Kajiroba Peak, Kang Chhune Peak, Triangle Peak
Attraction: Shey Phoksundo National Park, Shey Phokundo Lake, Close Mountain View, Villages
Travel InsuranceMake sure to have both medical and evacuation insurance before coming to Nepal for Trekking. Insurance for the guide and supporters which we will arrange, Note: - B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= dinner Note : The departure schedule can be changed on any unavoidable circumstances such as weather hazards, trail slides, and avalanches.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING DURING THE TRIP:
Price Include :
- Pick & Drop to Airport / 1night hotel in Kathmandu as per our corresponding.
- Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu Flight Ticket
- Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing with Tour guide as per itinerary.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) during the trek
- Accommodation in the mountain lodges or guesthouses in twin sharing bases during the trek.
- Experienced English speaking Government licenses holder trekking guide & Supporters (One supporter for Two People, weight must not be more than 25 KGS)
- Facility of food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all trekking staff.
- Group medical supplies (First Aid medical kit will be available)
- Trekking permit/ National Park fees/ Conservation fees/ as per government requirement and TIMS Card ( new provision)
- Necessary all ground transportation by private tourist bus or car.
OUR SERVICES EXCLUDE THE FOLLOWING DURING THE TRIP:
Price does not include :
- Any meals in Kathmandu except breakfast, any alcoholic drinks (beer, wine, whisky etc), any cold drinks, juices), mineral waters, laundry bills, bar bills, communication bills, Tips for guide & porters
- Airfare domestic / international flights.
- Nepal entry and re-entry visa fee, Visa issuance is easy at the arrival of Kathmandu Airport (TIA).
- Airport tax required for the Domestic / International flights
- Personal trekking equipment, medical and travel insurance.
- Entrance fees for sightseeing/Monument any kind of personal expenses.
- Helicopter rescue charge incase if we needed.
- Others then not mention above.
If the above itinerary does not meet your needs, we can design individualized travel plans based on your preferences.