Upper Mustang Trekking
Mustang was only opened to the trekkers in 1991. The department of immigration issues only a small number of special permits. To protect the local Tibetan traditions from outside influence as well as protect the environment. Mustang is situated in the transhimalayan region of Nepal. The district of Mustang is where the Nepalese mountains yield to the southern Tibetan plateau. As the Transition Zone between these two extreme environments, Mustang offers the visitor a unique ecology and geology. Mustang caves, forts, monasteries and temples, which date to past millennia, carry echoes of the areas rich history and the friendly people are testament. Mustang's natural and cultural treasures have made it one of the most popular tourist and trekking destination of Nepal.
Highlights of the TrekScenic flight to and from Jomsom, Discover the hidden Himalayan kingdom, Explore the Kali Gandaki River Valley, Witness amazing landscape, Forbidden kingdom of Mustang, Plentiful cultural encounters with the ethnic people of Tibetan descent
Facts of the TripTour Region: Upper Mustang Region
Best season: March - October
Transportation: By tourist bus / private.
Accommodation: Hotel, Resort & tea house /camping
Trekking style: camping only
Highest access of the trek: 4320m
Himalayan sights: Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri, Tibetan Mountain Range
Attraction: Close Mountain View, Villages
Travel InsuranceMake sure to have both medical and evacuation insurance before coming to Nepal for Trekking. Insurance for the guide and supporters which we will arrange, Note: - B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= dinner Note : The departure schedule can be changed on any unavoidable circumstances such as weather hazards, trail slides, and avalanches.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING DURING THE TRIP:
Price Include :
- Pick & Drop to Airport / 1night hotel in Kathmandu as per our corresponding.
- Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu Flight Ticket
- Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing with Tour guide as per itinerary.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) during the trek
- Accommodation in the mountain lodges or guesthouses in twin sharing bases during the trek.
- Experienced English speaking Government licenses holder trekking guide & Supporters (One supporter for Two People, weight must not be more than 25 KGS)
- Facility of food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all trekking staff.
- Group medical supplies (First Aid medical kit will be available)
- Trekking permit/ National Park fees/ Conservation fees/ as per government requirement and TIMS Card ( new provision)
- Necessary all ground transportation by private tourist bus or car.
OUR SERVICES EXCLUDE THE FOLLOWING DURING THE TRIP:
Price does not include :
- Any meals in Kathmandu except breakfast, any alcoholic drinks (beer, wine, whisky etc), any cold drinks, juices), mineral waters, laundry bills, bar bills, communication bills, Tips for guide & porters
- Airfare domestic / international flights.
- Nepal entry and re-entry visa fee, Visa issuance is easy at the arrival of Kathmandu Airport (TIA).
- Airport tax required for the Domestic / International flights
- Personal trekking equipment, medical and travel insurance.
- Entrance fees for sightseeing/Monument any kind of personal expenses.
- Helicopter rescue charge incase if we needed.
- Others then not mention above.
If the above itinerary does not meet your needs, we can design individualized travel plans based on your preferences.