World Heritage Sites Tours
UNESCO has declared 10 World Heritage Sites, 7 inside Kathmandu Valley and 3 outside out of which, seven cultural heritage sites are located inside Kathmandu valley within the distance of 20 km, which are as; Pashupatinath temple, Boudhanath, Swyambhunath, Kathmandu Durbar square, Patan Durbar square, Bhaktapur Durbar square and Changunarayan temple. The eighth cultural site is the sacred place in Lumbini also known as the birth place of Gautam Buddha, which is outside the Kathmandu valley. The rest of two are natural world heritage sites, as; Sagarmatha National Park and Chitwan National Park . These seven World Heritage Sites are all amazing man-made wonders still standing majestically? Some of them as old as 2500 years. The legendary mountain country of the Himalayas very small in size but can proudly boast of variety of things found nowhere else in the world. The small area of Nepal holds a considerably high number of places recognized by UNESCO as "World Heritage Sites".
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING DURING THE TRIP:
- Air port pick up & drop off by car.
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, lunch & dinner) during the trekking.
- All accommodations.
- An experienced Government licensed holder guide.
- Food, drinks, insurance, salary, equipments, transportation, local tax for Guide.
- Ground transportation.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
OUR SERVICES EXCLUDE THE FOLLOWING DURING THE TRIP:
- Travel insurance.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Nepal entry visa fee
- All kind of drinks (Alcoholic, hot & cold drinks)
- Personal shopping & laundry etc.
If the above itinerary does not meet your needs, we can design individualized travel plans based on your preferences.